About Valeria ❀

 



Hello!

Mi name is Valeria and I’m a Latin Artist. I am a painter, illustrator, graphic designer and I like to do botanical jewelry as a way to preserve nature, also I love to work with herbs and other natural elements and put them at our reach to enjoy the beauty and properties of nature,

Since I was a child, I have liked nature, my mother showed me the love for plants since I grew up in the desert, an area located in the north of Mexico.  In 2015 I moved to Iowa in the United States, for me it was a great discovery, surrounded by green landscapes and vast fields of flowers and herbs, I knew that my contact with nature had barely begun.  In that instant I knew that I wanted to preserve the beauty of nature and share it with others. 

As an artist I managed a way to paint on dried leaves and preserve them as paintings, to keep flowers inside glass or resin and make them as accessories. All the leaves and the majority of the flowers are hand picked by me during my walks or trips.

I want to make people aware of the beauty of nature, and in this way we both can honor and give it a second chance.


Now I have my little studio called ¨The Chelsea Studio and is located in Glendale, Missouri.